Please adhere to the following guidelines in order to have a greater chance of photos being published.
- MINIMUM 35 images and MAXIMUM 75 images per feature submission.
- JPG images via FTP or Disc only. No TIFs please. Do not email photos! Web links will not be viewed.
- Please label your disc file folder with Photographer's Company Name and Couple's Last Names.
Weddings Selected for Posting
- ALL submitters must obtain permission from the photographer and couple, and Wave editors will take submissions as evidence of obtained permission to publish the submitted wedding on CaliforniaWeddingWave.com.
- Couples and vendors chosen for features will be contacted after the wedding posts to the site.
- Wave maintains editorial rights regarding which weddings are posted, which submitted photos are used and which vendors are mentioned in the feature credits.
- All photographers and select vendors will receive credit with their company name and website link.
- Wave reserves the right to alter photographs (crop, change to B&W, retouch).
- Due to the large number of wedding submissions, we regret that we are not able to respond to all submissions.
- Any submitted materials will not be returned.
Send Photos via FTP or Disc
- Please Email Us for FTP info.
- Or send discs via snail mail:
- CeremonyBlog.com Submissions
- c/o Ceremony Magazine
- 1621 South Rancho Santa Fe Road, Suite D
- San Marcos, CA 92078
- We also accept images via Two Bright Lights.